Jumbo Tagalong pet booster seat [Solvit]November 21, 2017
Next to Me – GreyMarch 2, 2018
H2O Hound life jacket
R460.00 – R790.00 inc. VAT
High performance streamlined canine flotation jacket for hydrotherapy, boating, and other water activities. Outstanding flotation for all sizes of dogs.
Used and recommended by the PetFit Canine Fitness Centre (based in Midrand, South Africa) for hydrotherapy.
Great fit that does not impede movement. Strategic placement of foam promotes the ideal canine swimming position.
- Strong low-profile handle makes it easy to assist your dog out of water.
- Bright colours and 3M Scotchlite reflective strips makes it easy to see in low-light.
- Telescopic neck closure keeps the jacket streamlined and in place.
- Quick release buckles are protected, and straps have tail-keepers, to maintain streamlining.
- Extra-long belly band, so that even the “fatties” will find the right fit.
- Made from nylon and polyester, with foam float cells.
Measurement: The “Girth” measurement (the thickest part of the rib cage) is the most important measurement when selecting the appropriate life jacket size. The “Neck” measurement is not the same as collar size (neck measurement must be taken around the lower part of the neck where it joins the chest – where the life jacket collar goes in the photos above). The “Back” measurement is the length of the top of the life jacket (ensure that the jacket size will fit well on your dog, and without impeding movement). If you dog falls in between two sizes, then select the larger size.
Washing: Wipe clean or hand wash in warm water using a clear shampoo. Do not tumble-dry.
Girth: 35.0-44.0 cm
Neck: 26.0-34.0 cm
Back: 19 cm
Girth: 42.0-54.0 cm
Neck: 33.0-39.0 cm
Back: 27.5 cm
Girth: 52.0-76.0 cm
Neck: 38.0-49.0 cm
Back: 30.0 cm
Girth: 69.0-86.0 cm
Neck: 43.0-56.0 cm
Back: 37.0 cm
Girth: 83.0-98.0 cm
Neck: 54.0-65.0 cm
Back: 41.0 cm
Girth: 90.0-116.0 cm
Neck: 58.0-75.0 cm
Back: 49.0 cm
Girth: 106.0-136.0 cm
Neck: 66.0-80.0 cm
Back: 58.0 cm