Which courier option do I choose? Main cities or outlying areas?
Please request a quick quote as per the below instructions to see if your area falls under a main city or an outlying area:
- Select website and input the following information exactly as filled in below:
- In the Shipping From block, fill in Table View (displayed as TABLE VIEW Streets,CPT)
- In the Shipping To block, fill in YOUR area of residence and select the relevant option.
- In the description box, select Box
- Please fill in the dimensions exactly as per the below:
H = 60 L = 90 W = 14 Weight = 7kg Quantity = 1
- Select “Get Quote”
- If the cost for this order via ECO 3 – 4 Business Days is R 206.00 or below, your area falls under a main city.
- If the cost for this order via ECO 4 – 5 Business Days is R 206.01 or above, your area falls under an outlying area.
- Courier directly to your door – 1 to 5 working days after cleared payment (depending on the courier delivery option you choose)
- PLEASE NOTE: Some of our products will not have a set courier fee, due to the volume and weight. Please contact us if custom courier option is indicated in the description of a product, for a quote on these products, before placing an order.
- Imported products have a custom waiting period and should be checked directly on the product page, by clicking on the image and viewing the terms and conditions below.
- Shop Playpens have no control over the courier companies and will not be liable for orders that takes longer than indicated.
- No order is packaged for collection or to be sent without proof of payment and cleared funds into our account.
- Orders are dispatched Monday – Thursday excluding Fridays and public holidays within 72 hours after receiving proof of payment.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to you within 72 hours after receiving payment.
- Placing an item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item or price. We only reserve stock for your order once payment is received.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays, losses or any inconvenience caused by any courier company.
- We send orders to the address supplied by you via email, phone or sms, please ensure this is correct upon check out / receiving of invoice.
- Please email or call us if you have a problem with anything relating to your order. (We will address your concerns via email within 24 hours).
When ordering from us, you automatically accept our terms and conditions.
With any shipping, including but not limited to free shipping, courier, post office, Postnet or delivery etc. Shop Playpens will only cover the costs of orders sent to our clients. Where a client wishes to return, replace or receive a refund for any order placed with us, the shipping cost and shipping arrangements (courier booking) will be for the clients account. Items that is returned needs to be well packaged or wrapped to ensure it does not get damaged when returned. Should Shop Playpens or any of our suppliers receive returned items without packaging, this will immediately void all monies paid to us and no refund will be given on the item/s. Clients will need to send any item/s to the return address (address the order was originally sent from, this includes but are not limited to any of our suppliers or Shop Playpens) and the same shipping option needs to be used when returning the goods, be it to either Shop Playpens or any of our suppliers. Please be aware that we use courier services, as this is the quickest, cheapest and safest way to send orders across South Africa.
Delivery / collection is by these different methods:
- Courier (door-to-door delivery)
Selecting this option means that your parcel will be delivered to your door, limited to South African MAIN CITIES ONLY. You must supply a full physical address where someone will be available to receive your parcel. Delivery can take 2 – 5 working days from date of dispatch and is only valid for South Africa main cities. You can also contact us prior to your purchase for a courier quote to your receiving address.
- Collection from Shop Playpens Offices – not all orders can be collected from our offices. Please contact us before selecting the collection option, to make sure stock can be collected from our offices.
You can collect from Shop Playpens offices in Cape Town, Western Cape, if products are available at this address. The address will be provided on completion of the order if this method is chosen. Orders to be collected must be paid for either prior to collection, by either credit, debit card or EFT. Cash and Cheques are NOT permissible. We will not hold stocks for more than a few days if not collected.
- Shop Playpens assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects and has cleared in the bank account if paying by EFT, PayFast or bank deposit.
- Shop Playpens cannot be held liable for missing or damaged parcel in transit, or any delays caused by the post office or the couriers or any 3rd party.
- If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal. This policy does not apply to any merchandise that is received defective or damaged.
- All orders will only be dispatched once payment reflects in our bank account. Dispatch of parcels will be within 2-3 working days of receipt and clearance of payment. Products that are imported from international suppliers could take up to 6 weeks to be delivered. We will notify you on your purchase if stocks are sold out and will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- If an item is purchased that is indicated as sold out on the website and the transaction needs to be reversed, a handling fee of 5% the full transaction will be charged. For back-orders of sold-out items, please contact contact us to make arrangements regarding estimated delivery times and fulfillment of the order prior to your purchase.
Payment for online purchases are by the following methods:
Payment by EFT or bank deposit.
Goods will only be dispatched once payment reflects and is cleared on the bank account.
Payment by credit card facilitated by NETCASH. Secure payment by credit card – Visa and Mastercard only through Netcash who acts as a gateway for the bank. All details given for the credit card transaction is strictly confidential and only submitted to the bank.
Payment by PayFast.
Pay via a credit card using PayFast (*see return policy below)
Credit and Cheque Cards Accepted
Pay via debit card (service provided by payD)
- * To use this service, you need an Absa, Nedbank or Standard Bank account.
- * Have a mobile phone registered with MTN or Vodacom.
- * Your mobile phone should be nearby and unlocked.
- * By clicking ‘Pay’ you are agreeing to the PayD terms and conditions.
- * payD may take up to 5 minutes to process and complete your payment.
Pay via Instant EFT
Step 1: Choose your bank
- Standard Bank
- Capitec Bank
If your bank does not appear in the list above, kindly use a different payment method or get in touch with the merchant for alternatives.