Legal Matters : All legal matters of Shop Playpens are accepted, handled and filed by our law firm.
Material : All materials including presentation material and photographs carry a written approval for its use and application.
It is the policy of Shop Playpens that all products be inspected upon receipt. If damaged products are received, please email our office within seven business days with photos of defective products. Shop Playpens reserve the right to inspect products for defaults before refunding clients.
Please refer to the following conditions in order to receive a refund:
- Products must be returned within 7 days from packaged date and must be received in original condition AND packaging.
- Products damaged due to installation at the clients home, poor packaging or handling, will be subject to partial credit or no credit.
- Shipping costs for products to a client are non-refundable and will be for the clients bill.
- Set courier fees are charged for returned products at Shop Playpens couriers rate, from a client, back to us.
- Payments made via PayFast will carry a 6.5% banking fee from the refund total (this exclude monies paid for banking and admin fees), payments made via PayPal will carry a 7% banking fee from the refund total (this exclude monies paid for banking and admin fees), a cash payment will carry a 5.5% fee (this exclude monies paid for banking and admin fees) and an EFT payment will carry a 6% fee (this exclude monies paid for banking and admin fees).
- All refunds will be paid via the same payment method received.
- Products with hardware installed, holes drilled, or any other specialty service are considered custom and may not be returned.
- Sales items cannot be returned and all sales are final.
- If a client wishes to return a purchased item, a minimum of 10% from the full amount as per the invoice will be taken for admin costs, bank charges and other costs endured by Shop Playpens.
*Full payments on wooden / steel products are required before manufacturing can commence.
In the case of a client wishing to cancel an order after manufacturing has started, a 50% deposit from the full amount as per the invoice will be taken for materials, labour costs, paint, stain, varnish etc. and other costs endured by Shop Playpens.